Monday, October 26, 2015

In the meantime...

Well, we're all waiting to find out of the Government really will require ALL drones to be registered, or if common-sense exemptions for micro-drones will be created.

In the meantime, life goes on, and I've been flying my mini-drones.  One such craft is the palm-sized Hubsan H107C, which features a low-resolution camera.  I've enjoyed flying this machine for over a year, flying it almost daily, and I've even taken it out to Mojave Desert on some of my off-road trips.

Alas, the little craft is finally wearing out- only giving me approximately two minutes of flight time, as opposed to the four minutes that I used to enjoy.  According to others in the "drone community", this could be a sign that one or motors are wearing out, and thus draining the battery, or it could be that the main P.C. board is on the verge of failure.  Regardless, I don't have the time to tinker with it, so I've ordered a replacement, for under $50.

Of course, I'm still selling my even-smaller Cheerson CX-10's on my website- www.dronesforthemasses.org.


No comments:

Post a Comment